Friday 19 January 2007

The Revelation

I was never in favour of hanging dirty linen for the intrusive eyes of the generally astute netizens, or perhaps their delirious and disillusioned minds thought themselves such. I very much contend the notion that a blog is a personal online diary, for if it was personal, it would, rationally, mean that only the author has access to it, which of course, doesn’t happen.

One may have the impression that I am just incoherently ranting, or am I? As much as I admire the intellectual capabilities of the human mind, I cannot condone the juxtaposition of its obtuse nature as well. I would like to take this earnest opportunity to reiterate the point that I am in no way trying to paint myself an a perfectionist, but for a lack of a better them, I would rather be known as a keen observer of the idiosyncrasies of the human behaviour, and rest assured I do get appalled by my own at times.

As to whether blogging is necessary or a necessity, is contemplatively questionable beyond reasonable doubt. The subject just seems ludicrous, where I am opining.

Moving away from the cynical sardonicism, perhaps it would not hurt a fly to negate, the perception that blogging is utterly deleterious. I do believe it is a platform where people can express their opinions, and as to whether it is heard or otherwise, would of course be a whole new different chapter altogether.

My tartness in the expression of my opinions would probably make the day of the always oppressive regime who doesn’t believe in the notion of free speech, in the name of maintaining law and order. It would be probable to say that they cannot, or could not deny the fact that there are truths when people lambaste against them, and their policies, of which I would prudently choose to remain tight lipped over.

Well, perhaps this is the start, unless of course, I am detained for disturbing the peace. Kudos.

No comments: