Sunday 21 January 2007

Rantings of the perturbed mind

My mind and heart is at a particular crossroads, given the fact that I could blasphemously botch up any attempt in the reconciliation between the two. I have tried, in futility, to orchestrate a symphonic rhythm of the former and the latter, yet it appears they seemed bent on galloping in the opposite directions.

As to why I loved indulging in idiosyncratic behavioural traits was suppose I couldn’t put a lid upon. The weekend seemed to unfold itself with new information flowing in my direction, waiting to be plundered, of which the dutiful lad would. Apparently, while one cousin is bearing child via way of marriage, the other is apparently out of initial wedlock, abrogated via a marriage union.

Whilst I would not contest the legality of the former, it has somewhat raised a relevant doubt in the recesses of my twisted mind. Acknowledging that I am certainly not au fait where theology is concerned, but I am not that oblivious to the question of its legality either. Thorny issue aside, is the unborn child legitimate?

Addressing the abovementioned I will not, private and respective pondering I leave it to, for there are other more important issues to be dealt with.

What exactly constitutes the heart? Is it really in the jurisdiction of a physiologist, or that of a literary bard to tackle the posed question? Assuming the bard has a go, it would be most probable, if not definitely, the physiologist would have looked upon him in contempt, as I would anybody who vexes me, unless of course rectification is made.

I am particularly confused at this point of the tide, and when that happens, my lackadaisical nature would make itself apparent in the most conspicuous manner, and that is what I would want to avoid regardless expense.

Having acknowledgement in a greater degree would certainly compound my erratic mind and certainly, giving me a sign, would be very much appreciated.

No comments: