Monday 29 January 2007

Insomnia. Crippled Internet Connection. Wonderfulness

Sitting idly in McDonald’s, I could find no better explanation to my chronic insomnia problem. It has been a curse and will always remain so, unless of course treatment is sought. I suppose I am one of those who just cannot switch off mentally despite being exhausted physically.

It does not appease me that my internet connection has been suspended due to hiccups in payment; however, I will allow bureaucracy to take its stead. It does make the situation any better, given my dad has been procrastinating in fulfilling the payment.

Of late, I have begun to have more judicial control over my emotions, for emotions are at times, better left alone, and at times, in need of that push. The camaraderie forged beyond my inner circle of alliances has in instances fortified, albeit the dissidents out of my foresight. I have begun, or at least think to have begun to acknowledge my flaws and blemishes, for in imperfection lies a paradoxical form of perfection. Disbelief, in itself, is a form of belief.

I never fancied reading thick wads of a book, but I found myself consistently glued to a biography of a country in the Persian Gulf, despite the discrepancies and fallacies it contained, given the author is, in my opinion, a prejudiced Westerner, ignorant of the veracities of this particular nation. I will not discredit the country given the fact that it is seen via the eyes of a Western woman, and an infidel at that.

Drinking dark black coffee really gives one the perks, though frankly, I do not really like coffee, being more of an avid tea drinker, iced milk tea at that. It is rather crippling a fact I cannot come online as per fancy due to the handicap of services I am currently facing, but hopefully, it won’t be as bleak later in the week. Today would be Asyurah, a very much revered day for Shiites and to some extend, the Sunnis. Perhaps that particular information wasn’t necessary to begin with.

I have a dire need to convey a message to clubbing. I want to tag! I’ve not stepped into the premises of one for a rather long time, and frankly, the anticipation is killing. Till then chums, perhaps in another time shall our paths cross, figuratively that is.

No comments: