Wednesday 24 January 2007

Analogous persona, diverse Ascription

Rummaging through old flicks, I was very much drawn to, ‘V for Vendetta’. Despite having watched it before, I did not think I had actually savoured the show, not until today, given the fact that I was more interested in the cinematography, than the content itself.

The way Hugo Weaving, or his persona, ‘V’, conducted himself in the show, struck a chord with that of my personality. Without intention to digress, the show was indeed intellectually stimulating, and bordered on subjects I was very much interested in. Guy Fawkes was someone I believe I would have been able to relate to, renegades in our respective times.

The love for literary arts, honourable vengeance, unusually peculiar behaviour, non-conformist outlook, should we, or I, ask for more? There would be no point as to being predictable, for unpredictability is very much at hand, where we are at, of course without sounding too customary.

It somewhat reminded me of a portion of another film, scripted as such, ‘The way is shut. It was built by the dead and the dead keep it. The way is shut’. Ideas are indeed a powerful force, and in relation to the abovementioned, it seemed to bear that a formidable force are usually left untapped except for those willing to seek it.

When there is an action, there is an equal and opposing reaction. I will not contend that statement, for it would have served the purpose of me saying it in the first place. For the uncouth, read it aloud.

Actions undertaken without purpose or intent would eliminate the action itself. None does anything without justifications, as I would have it known.

We should remove ourselves from the pretexts of others; they serve no cause, and serve no benefit. We make ourselves, as we break it as well. Like a double tongued snake, it is a double edged sword. Where we thread, it should be done vigilantly, not that of a deviant vigilante.

No comments: