Tuesday 23 January 2007

Alfresco? How daunting

Had it not been for my pride and dignity, the idea of boycotting home somewhat upsets me, for the problem has not been effectively and efficiently dealt with. There is no point lamenting at this period of time, given that a decision has been made, and executed.

I vehemently deny subjugating or being subservient to the same species. Treatment across the board is of course equality in its purest sense. Although it might sound chronic, coming from an anti-conformist, the precepts I adhere to need not be unquestionably dogmatic, for dogmatism has no place in the pages of the mind.

Premeditating absence from home was perhaps not the best idea, suppose emotions were the rules of the day. Though I was in the domicile of another, it rendered not a basis to be treated in the utmost cruelty.

Whilst constructive criticisms are tolerable, it is not so with baseless accusations. Had I not been able to rationalise and weighed my options properly, it would have had had undesirable consequences, one I could not afford to undertake.

Perhaps it is time the gates of the heart opened and allow a crevice of a passage for those willing to venture, yet it should be reiterated that some form of duality is needed. I am seeing, not touching, not because I want to, but due to the fact that I can’t. It is time the facets allowed for versatility. Questionable? Undoubtedly.

No comments: