Monday 5 February 2007

Unkempt thoughts = Unsound cognitive process

Take a chill pill, that’s what they say. I have to strike a chord between the banality of evil, and the comforting, and familiarity of good. Oppose as it must, I suppose it keeps one sane, as it has me.

I believe I have paid my penitence which was long overdue, and that in good cause for the abominations and tyranny I had wrecked. It comes to those who do not seek it. My indifference, my intolerance, life certainly has played its wild card.

One knows. One listens. Yet one cannot convey his knowledge. It’s almost like a stigmatising dilemma to be put through. Favoured when useful, discarded when inept, balancing egos and emotions is a tedious and usually precarious task.

Polynesians should have been annihilated from the map of the world long ago. Their existence is no better than a thorn in the flesh, where my opinion is concerned. Indefinitely, the children of Abraham are the most exalted amongst creations, and also the most powerful.

What does it take to realise one is being circumvented? It needs to be literally expressed, yet laws forbid. Paradoxically, to understand pain, one must also know pleasure, for without the latter, there is no place for comparison, vice versa.

The stagnant feeling is killing. It is best one move away from sources of discomfort, for they bring no benefit, except to leech on resources. Perhaps, with absence, wounds will heal, and there should be no space for remorse.

No comments: