Wednesday 7 February 2007

Gosh

I was, or have been, physically and mentally fatigued by the almost ludicrous affairs of the week. It’s almost coming to the end of the semester, and a holiday would be most deserved, a move anyone, irrespective of organisational hierarchy would laud, especially so those entangled in the arduous journey of completing their diplomas.

Imbecility was something I could ever tolerate. Whilst making it explicitly clear that I do not indulge in chauvinism or bigotry for that matter, however, at times, circumstances are appalling beyond reasonable doubt, thus the need to condone the act of discrimination.

Keeping a subdued attitude doesn’t mean one have to tolerate nonsense. Had I possessed a double-barrel shotgun, it would be most probable I would have unleashed pandemonium and mayhem. Suppressing that sadistic and tyrannical nature perhaps isn’t always a good thing. I would have loved to view the ever abominable sight of watching the brains of an individual peering out their skull.

I won’t be giving too much of a commentary, for I am, as you would have it, exhausted. Well, Friday would be a day I am very much looking forward to. Extermination of.

No comments: